Twins for Hope is a registered Not-for-profit Corporation (980109-0) under the NFP Act.
Twins for Hope has filed an Application to Register a Charity Under the Income Tax Act. The file is in progress.
There are many ways to help us and donate!
1) Contribute to our gofundme campaign:
2) Send us a cheque made to:
Twins for Hope
797 Lotus Avenue
Canada K7K 0A3
3) Order Mabel’s Labels and choose Twins for Hope as your fundraiser!
4) Eat frozen yogurt at Menchies! Ask us for a multi use card and 10% of your purchase will be directed to Twins for Hope!
5) Purchase our Holiday pop up greetings cards! $5 each. Contact us to see our various designs!
6) Purchase incense sticks made by disabled youth in a vocational centre in Da Nang! $5 a bundle. Contact us!
7) Drop money in one of our donation buckets and encourage our supporters at the same time!
Buckets can be found at the following locations:
Pho Hung Vietnamese Restaurant
350 Spadina Avenue, Toronto, ON
318 Princess St, Kingston, ON
394 Princess St, Kingston, ON
Quick Sew Repairs and Alterations
329 Barrie St, Kingston, ON
315 Bagot St, Kingston, ON
235 Gore Rd, Kingston, ON
8) Purchase Lucky Fish directly from us or visit one of our retailers! $5 each.
Lucky Fish can be found at the following locations:
Go Green Baby
293 Division St, Kingston, ON
238 Princess St, Kingston, ON
78 Princess St, Kingston, ON
Send in the Clowns
120 Princess St, Kingston, ON