Twins for Hope is a registered Not-for-profit Corporation (NPO #: 980109-0) under the NFP Act.
There are many ways to help us and donate!
1) Contribute to our gofundme campaign:
2) Send us a cheque made to:
Twins for Hope
797 Lotus Avenue
Canada K7K 0A3
3) Order Mabel’s Labels and choose Twins for Hope as your fundraiser!
4) Eat frozen yogurt at Menchies! Ask us for a multi use card and 10% of your purchase will be directed to Twins for Hope!
5) Purchase our Holiday pop up greetings cards!
1 for $5
3 for $15
Contact us to see our various designs!
6) Purchase incense sticks made by disabled youth in a vocational centre in Da Nang! $5 a bundle. Contact us!
7) Contribute to one of our donation buckets and encourage our supporters at the same time!
Buckets can be found at the following locations:
Pho Hung Vietnamese Restaurant
350 Spadina Avenue, Toronto, ON
318 Princess St, Kingston, ON
394 Princess St, Kingston, ON
Quick Sew Repairs and Alterations
329 Barrie St, Kingston, ON
315 Bagot St, Kingston, ON
235 Gore Rd, Kingston, ON
20 Market St, Kingston, ON K7L 1W8
8) Purchase Lucky Fish directly from us or visit one of our retailers! $5 each.
Lucky Fish can be found at the following locations:
78 Princess St, Kingston, Ontario
Global Culture Trading Post
2399 Parkedale Ave – Unit 103, Brockville, Ontario
9) If you are a business owner, we do custom canvas shopping bags and other textile goods.
Twins for Hope works with a workshop in Vietnam that employs youths with disabilities. They offer the young adults a fair salary, adequate food, and safe shelter. This workshop is capable of producing textile goods of various sorts. Twins for Hope has worked with Thien Tam to produce canvas shopping bags, baguette bags, and sports bags for the following businesses at a competitive price:
1. Panache (Gananoque)
2. Pan Chancho
3. Smith Army Surplus
4. Tara Natural Foods
5. The Grocery Basket
10) Support Twins for Hope through Paypal!